International development | London (home based currently) | c. £55,000 | 12 month maternity cover
About the charity/role
The Head of Corporate Partnerships – Business Development will lead the new business team in a charity which generated £26m from corporate partnerships in 2020.
As an emergency relief organisation, their relevance and impact over Covid has been incredible, leading to a dramatic increase in funding. As such, there is a warm pipeline to develop, which will no doubt lead to transformational partnerships in 2021.
The role will entail:
- leadership of a talented team of five (line managing one)
- development and implementation of corporate new business strategy
- hands-on leadership approach including personally securing new business
- developing warm contacts, such as corporates who have given an emergency gift in 2020
- sitting on leadership team for organisation
We are looking for someone who:
- has significant corporate new business experience, ideally in winning multi-year complex partnerships
- has experience in management and leadership
- is an inspiring, motivating leader
- has the ability to navigate a large, complex, federated charity