Youth/children | London | £45,000
About the charity/role
This charity works UK-wide to support disabled, unwell or disadvantaged children and young people. Its work transforms lives, the new CEO is dynamic and ambitious, and there is great opportunity to develop relationships with a wide range of existing corporate partners.
The charity has a great case for support with highly tangible projects. A large geographical footprint means there are partnership opportunities with both national and local companies. The charity is able to package up its work quite flexibly depending on funder interests and CSR agendas.
As Head of Corporate, you will have a great deal of autonomy and support in uplifting existing, long-term relationships, as well as in developing new business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is highly motivated to shape and transform corporate fundraising in line with the new organisational vision.
Total corporate income is currently £1.4m, with huge potential to grow this significantly. There is a great deal of existing fundraising capital and goodwill around the charity that can be leveraged to support this growth.
- Drive all corporate fundraising and instil best practice
- Initially lead the account manager, then grow the team as income increases
- Work with regional and head office colleagues to maximise the value of existing partnerships
- Identify new opportunities at the regional and national level
- A solid corporate fundraiser, ideally with experience of new business and account management
- Consummate networker, able to spot opportunities and connections and build on them
- Experience of winning and overseeing six-figure income partnerships
- Comfortable and confident in dealing with senior corporate leaders and trustees
- Able to influence both internally and externally
- Excellent charity sector knowledge
- An inspiring leader and mentor who can bring out great potential in people
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary: £45,000
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays per year (holiday year is Jan-Dec)
- Pension: currently 5%, increasing to 7% in April (1% increasing to 2% for employee contribution)
- Flexible working
- Submission CV and cover letters: 18 February
- First interviews: 26/27 February
- Second interviews: w/c 11 March