Housing/homelessness charity | London | £50,000
About the charity/role
This nationally loved charity needs a strong leader to deliver an ambitious community fundraising strategy with a focus on growing a team of community fundraisers.
Following on from a successful pilot project, the charity is looking to expand its team of regional fundraisers, further increasing local presence while also generating income.
- Lead the delivery of the community fundraising strategy to maximise engagement and fundraising support on a local level
- Grow the team of regional community fundraisers sustainably, ensuring training and development for each member of the team is done and that they have the support to do their job to the best of their ability
- Be aware of trends and adapt to them accordingly
- Develop new community fundraising products from concept to delivery and evaluation
- Manage and deliver the budget for the team, ensuring targets are met
To succeed in this role you will:
- have extensive experience in community fundraising, managing and leading a team that works on a national scale
- be a strong leader, inspiring and motivating the current team whilst also investing in the recruitment and development of new staff
- have excellent relationship building skills and be a strong negotiator
- be able to implement a growth plan, overcome hurdles and drive success
Some flexible working will be considered on a case by case basis.