Mental health charity | London | £41,800
Join this growing organisation and ensure that their fundraising staff are equipped and supported to maximise the potential of their roles, both individually and as a wider income generation team.
The purpose of your role is to work across the fundraising directorate to ensure all staff are equipped to carry out their roles, while also developing a culture of cross team working and best practice.
- Build relationships between fundraising teams, encouraging them to work closely together
- Share best practice and be fundraising compliant
- Review fundraising policies and procedures in order to keep them relevant internally and externally
- Manage communications to ensure information is shared effectively and encourage buy in
- Lead on training of new and existing staff to ensure best practice in fundraising is maintained.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- to be a strong networker
- significant experience in fundraising management and implementing processes for organisational efficiency
- experience improving efficiency and supporter care
- strong project management experience
- the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and partnerships
- to be open to challenges and opportunities and apply a solution-driven approach
- demonstrable experience leading and managing change at an operational level
- exceptional communication skills and the ability to present, engage and influence others
- the ability to develop reports and policies
- to be compliant aware and always striving for improvements.
Core hours of 10am to 4pm. One day home working considered.