Frontline | London, WC1N 1AZ | £33,000
About the charity/role
At least half a million children in England don’t have a safe or stable home. These children and their families face some of the worst life chances, but social work has the power to change this.
Frontline is a charity with a mission to transform the lives of vulnerable children by recruiting and developing outstanding individuals to be leaders in social work and broader society. By the end of 2018, 660 people completed one of Frontline’s programmes and joined the Frontline Fellowship meaning that, in total, an estimated 48,000 families received support from Frontline participants and Firstline leaders.
This is an exciting time to join Frontline as they look to invest in their fundraising team by growing their headcount by two with a Trust Fundraising Officer and Corporate Fundraising Officer. They will look to build on voluntary income of £2.3 million raised in the last year.
The Trusts Fundraising Officer will be responsible for engaging new trusts and managing the existing portfolio of trust funders. You will be tasked with growing and invigorating Frontline’s mid- level giving (up to five figure support) as well as supporting on larger asks with the opportunity to drive the strategy behind this income stream.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow this role rapidly with the support of the Partnerships Manager and wider senior management team, as well as being given the opportunity to undertake external, professional qualifications. There is considerable room for growth, including building a programme of bespoke fundraising products.
Frontline need a Trusts Fundraising Officer to help build a long term, sustainable trust programme by:
- continuing the relational development of a portfolio of warm national and regional mid level prospects (five-figure gifts)
- rejuvenating lower level giving by streamlining and strategising this income stream (currently the charity does not engage with trusts and foundations for less than £20k)
- supporting the Partnerships Manager and Corporate Fundraising Officer to develop further, innovative and varied propositions, supporting evidence and engagement opportunities
- working collaboratively with the wider organisation to maximise relationships and asks
The position would best suit:
- a creative fundraiser, well versed in securing gifts up to five figures, looking to take the next step in their professional development
- an exceptional writer with the ability to help produce high quality fundraising collateral, telling Frontline’s story creatively and effectively
- an externally focused relationship builder, motivated by generating new income by engaging new funders and developing excellent proposals
- someone who can expertly steward, manage and develop funding relationships
- a proactive and confident team player, able to shift focus from complex relationships and asks, undertake administrative tasks, and uphold fundraising best practice.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at the details below.
The closing date is 9am on 12 July, with interviews held w/c 15 July.