WAGGGS | Hampstead, North London | £30,000 to £35,000
About the charity/role
The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts is the largest voluntary movement dedicated to girls and young women in the world. The diverse movement represents 10 million girls and young women from 150 countries.
Last financial year, WAGGGS secured £110,000 via regular giving and £400,000 via legacy fundraising, showing great potential for a committed and forward thinking all-rounder to drive their acquisition/retention and legacy campaigns.
WAGGGS need a Fundraising Manager to:
- develop and deliver a series of products and initiatives that encourages support for WAGGGS from individual donors
- utilise online platforms and direct mail to attain and retain supporters
- liaise with external agencies and internal teams, providing briefs, working on copy and providing insight on donor demographics
- lead on the implementation of donor stewardship and reporting plans for lower level givers
- develop, promote and grow legacy income to WAGGGS from all supporters, building a significant, long term income stream for the organisation
This would best suit:
- an experienced individual giving fundraiser, who has secured donations using direct mail, digital platforms and product development
- someone with experience in legacy fundraising is desirable, but not essential
- an individual who has budget development experience