Homelessness charity | London | Up to £49,000 DOE
About the charity/role
Working closely with the Director of Fundraising and Communications, you will drive innovative progress in fundraising across the areas of trusts, statutory and major donor fundraising. You will play a significant role within the team, focussed on establishing relationships (both internal and external) that drive support for multi-year projects and strategic funding.
As Fundraising Development Lead you will have strategic oversight of statutory, trusts and major donor fundraising – identifying new opportunities for support and liaising closely with internal teams to identify and co-produce suitable projects for funding.
Income for the team currently is approx. £800,000 statutory, £560,000 trusts and £150,000 major donor – your role will be to bolster the pipeline of prospects, identify new opportunities and strategically lead the team to grow income across these areas.
As Fundraising Development Lead you will:
- focus on statutory, trusts and major donor fundraising to achieve growth in income and engagement across these areas, aiming for strategic/multi-year funding relationships
- line manage a Trust Fundraising Manager to ensure they have capacity to apply to newly identified prospects and the support required to manage key relationships
- work closely with internal teams to identify fundable projects, focussed on co-design and (where possible) client involvement
- deputise for the Director of Fundraising and Communications where necessary as a senior member of the team.
The position would best suit:
- an experienced trusts/statutory fundraiser, with knowledge of major donor fundraising
- a proactive leader – able to identify new opportunities and support the team to deliver against these
- an individual with strategy experience – able to drive income in growth through considered planning and the identification of new fundable projects
- a fantastic relationship builder – someone focussed on the bigger picture and able to establish solid working relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external).
Interviews are to be held w/c 14 October. Please contact Naomi for further details.