Housing and homelessness charity | London | £39,000
About the charity/role
This charity is looking for someone to take full responsibility for fundraising compliance. The right person will understand fundraising methods and motivations, and can use compliance as a positive tool.
- Ensure fundraising compliance in all fundraising activities
- Develop and management of risk frameworks
- Ensure data protection in fundraising
- Implement and develop processes and procedures for fundraising compliance
- Experience within fundraising compliance
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills and a relationship builder
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker
Applications are being received on a rolling basis.
Remote interviews will be conducted and the successful candidate will be online on-boarded.