Mental health charity | East London | £41,800
About the role
We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and highly organised, with strong attention to detail and the ability to lead and motivate teams.
You need experience of achieving targets, working across multiple and varied projects, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
The Events Fundraising Manager will be working closely with the Head of Community and Events Fundraising, Marketing and Innovation to review the current active challenge events portfolio. You will build upon successes and exploring new opportunities as part of the short and long term strategy.
- Relevant experience in fundraising event management in the charity sector
- Track record of meeting income targets and generating new income
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- An excellent organiser, able to work to tight deadlines and to manage budgets
- Experience of line management and leadership.
Deadline for applications is Friday 14 June. Includes flexi/homeworking.