Disability charity | London | £35,000 to £36,000
About this charity/role
This newly created role for a leading disability charity will project manage and plan all of the charity’s external engagement and communications.
This role sits the heart of the charity’s ambitious growth plans, ensuring meaningful and timely communications to all of its audiences.
It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to do something slightly different within a direct marketing function, utilising project management and keeping the audience at the core of everything.
- Create a long term plan for all communications ensuring the audience is the priority in that message
- Build understanding of the audiences and their motivations
- Use data and insights to interpret behaviours
- Work across all functions to ensure engagement services are centralised throughout
- Work on journey mapping using key principles
- Experience in direct marketing or a general marketer who thrives in using data and insights
- Project management experience is a must
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to work across functions
- Understanding of CRMs would be advantageous
- The ability to work through problems and bring people along through a process is essential
- Experience within development of supporter journey is key
Role closes on Friday 24 January, with interviews the following week.
Flexible working available.