Environment charity | London | £75,000 to £78,000
About this charity/role
This well known and respected charity is about to embark on an ambitious period of growth. Backed by serious investment into individual giving acquisition, this is an unique opportunity to create a best in class programme.
- Lead a high income individual giving and legacy programme
- Create and drive a growth strategy
- Manage a team of senior managers
- Work cross functionally with a senior leadership team
- Strong background from senior individual giving focused roles
- Ambitious and competitive approach to fundraising
- Data and insight driven individual
- Excellent leadership abilities, empowering teams to achieve results
Flexible working is available. Excellent benefits. Closing date of 9 December, with first interviews on 18 December.