Social welfare charity | Buckinghamshire | £60,000 to £65,000
About the charity/role
As a visionary leader you will create and embed a fundraising culture across the organisation that drives growth in voluntary income, encourages diversified income streams and delivers sustainable growth for the charity’s services.
- You will lead the development and delivery of strategic multi-year plans which drive sustainable, long-term growth in voluntary and statutory income.
- As an inspiring leader you will motivate the Fundraising team to strive for growth across all income streams, fostering a culture of collaborative working and cross-team support.
- You will have overall responsibility for the fundraising strategy, reviewing on an ongoing basis to mitigate risks and achieve targets.
- As a member of SMT you will contribute to the overall strategic direction of the charity.
- You will work closely with trustees, patrons and ambassadors to identify and secure further support.
- You will strategically lead the team but remain hands on – happy to muck in where necessary.
- As Director of Fundraising you will have a proven track record of creating and embedding fundraising strategies, working to income targets of £3m+.
- You will have a track record of delivering and reporting against multiple income streams, with knowledge of fundraising systems and processes.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in leading and developing teams, with the ability to motivate, support and give direction.
- You will be an experienced networker, managing and developing key donor relationships (including HNWI).
Please get in touch for further details: email@example.com.