Crisis| London, E1 | £28,129
About the charity/role
It’s an exciting time to join Crisis. Their fundraising – and impact – continues to grow, and they are broadening the range of specialists within fundraising, to deliver a truly inspiring experience for their supporters.
This is a key time for the charity as they are one year into their ‘Crisis Champions’ programme, working with mid-level supporters.
They are looking for someone ready to take the next steps in their career from a direct marketing/individual giving background, offering a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and really make an impact with full cycle campaign management.
- Take the lead on all campaigns, project manage to finish
- Focus on retention of mid-level (£250-£3,000) supporters
- Key involvement in creating and maintaining marketing communications for supporters
- Initial point of contact for stewardship – working with all supporter facing teams
- Passionate & self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with a wide audience & produce fundraising materials
- Take ownership on the role, and seek the opportunity to really shape and direct the programme
- Experience in direct marketing, ideally having project managed at least one campaign start to finish.