Health charity | London | £37,500 | Permanent
About the charity
This international charity works tirelessly to help stop sight loss in vulnerable communities. In the London office you will be working in a team of 4 fundraisers, on exciting campaigns and initiatives to engage donors to this cause. The focus will be on audience segmentation, great supporter journey, and upgrading single-gift donors to regular supporters.
Work alongside the Digital Fundraising Manager on 6-figure appeals to single-gift donors.
Build strong supporter journeys with the aim of upgrading one-off donations to regular gifts.
The role will require you to take a strategic view of how best to communicate with donors over the calendar year, and run campaigns to segmented audiences accordingly.
Use your excellent Direct Marketing skills and good understanding of data insight and analysis, to drive engagement of fundraising campaigns.
You will need to build excellent stakeholder relationships both internally, and with external agencies.
You will be skilled in Direct Marketing and using data insights to drive engagement, with a passion for this cause. You will be an excellent project manager, team mate and innovative thinker!
Please send an updated CV and 1 page covering letter in word format, detailing the factors listed below.
- Evidence of 5-6 figure income from fundraising campaigns
- Strategic input into launching new initiatives to grow income/ convert one-off donors to regular givers
- Excellent Direct Marketing experience across online and offline channels
- Experience with audience segmentation and adapting communications throughout a the fundraising year
- Great stakeholder management both internally with colleagues, and with external agencies
- Expand on the points above from your CV on fundraising and data experience
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Excellent project management skills
- Internal stakeholder management and relationship building/ cross-team working
The deadline for sending these documents is 12pm on Monday 28th September, to allow time for further briefing and feedback to be given on applications. First stage interviews will be held remotely on the 5th and 6th of October, with the second stages taking place the following week.