Disability charity | London | £40,000 to £45,000
About the charity/role
This charity works to drive social and economic change for disabled people in the UK. The role of digital marketing manager is crucial to their strategy, attracting and engaging supporters while communicating their vision.
- Manage and oversee all digital marketing activities, ensuring objectives and targets are achieved
- Provide strategic direction for all digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Manage and develop a team of two digital marketing executives
- Deliver digital marketing training across the charity to ensure best practice
- Deliver and present reports using a variety of reporting systems including Google Analytics.
- Strong generalist experience in all the digital marketing channels. Experience in search engine optimisation (SEO) is desirable
- Naturally curious and a creative problem solver
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- An analytical thinker who can use data to make continuous improvements to processes
- Empathetic and engaged in disability rights.
The charity is open to applications from candidates with non-charity experience. Interviews are being arranged asap, please get in touch at the details below.