Education charity | London/home | £55,000 – £60,000
About the charity/role
Lead income generation at a small, growing UK charity.
The role reports to the CEO.
Head of fundraising experience at smaller organisations is of interest. We would equally consider experienced high value fundraisers looking to take on their first SMT-level position.
- A huge opportunity to grow income and make your mark
- Likely to be focused on high value, high ROI activity, along with the loyal community of people around the charity
- Sits on SMT
- Mixture of strategic development and operational fundraising responsibility
- Developing a successful fundraising strategy
- Managing and developing line reports
- High value fundraising experience essential
- Ideally, experience in a varied fundraising role and track record of hitting targets
- Succeeding in the context of a small organisation
- Income growth over at least a two-year period
In the first instance, please send me a CV. I have a brief I can discuss with suitable applicants.