Animal • London head office with 2-3 dpw home • £55,000 to £60,000 • Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
This is a really important role for the charity. Due to the growth and innovation that is happening in philanthropy, the need is there for a Deputy Head of Philanthropy.
The role will play a major part in the growth of principal gifts, working closing with other high value teams in collaborative team environment.
This role is the perfect next career step for a senior principal gifts fundraiser who is looking to progress.
- Exciting, newly created position for the charity that will lead the principal gifts (£100k+) activity and team
- Strategically grow and manage the Development Board
- Manage and expand the Patrons Scheme
- Lead a team of 4
- Deputise for the Head of Philanthropy as needed
- Senior major donor fundraiser, comfortable making 6 and 7 figure asks
- Excellent line management experience
- Strong track record of developing pipelines and new donor relationships
- Collaborative, able to work productively with colleagues in trust and major donor teams.
Candidates are being considered on a rolling basis.