Solving Kids’ Cancer | Old Street, London | £35,000
About the role
Solving Kids’ Cancer supports children and families affected by neuroblastoma, a rare form of paediatric cancer of which there are 100 new cases each year. The charity provides a range of specialist support services to families affected by neuroblastoma, equipping them with knowledge and resources.
The charity is now at a crucial stage, with ambitious plans to reach every child in the UK affected by the disease. The organisation as a whole is in the process of building a solid foundation for growth, with recent investment in the fundraising team, including a Head of Fundraising, allowing them to focus on growing specific income streams. Last year the total corporate income was c.£65k and next year they are looking to increase that to c.£85k.
With that in mind, they are looking for a Corporate & Philanthropy Manager to drive the corporate (70% focus) and major donor (30% focus) income streams new business engagement. Reporting into the Head of Fundraising and working closely with the CEO and board of trustees, the postholder will focus on developing strong peer lead relationships from warm connections.
The postholder will:
- drive corporate and major donor new business
- build and maintain a robust pipeline of prospects through warm leads
- communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for:
- a highly motivated relationship developer with a demonstrable record of securing partnerships
- a creative fundraiser, able to present cases for support to a range of senior stakeholders
- an astute networker, able to connect people and maximise the potential of warm leads.