Housing and homelessness • London, hybrid working • £42,000 • Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
Building on recent success, and a re-arranging of the team to have core areas of focus, this national homelessness charity is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to focus on new business generation for the charity.
Housing and homelessness has been in the public eye particularly over the pandemic, and the charity’s response to and impact in the crisis has raised their profile and therefore corporate standing exponentially.
There is a lot of low-hanging fruit to be looked into, as well as a need to be focused on the proactive, colder approaches for big potential partnerships.
- Line management of New Business Executive, supporting their approaches to smaller prospects and lower-hanging fruit
- New business strategy, including continuing diversification of sectors and partnership type
- Personally build a pipeline of significant prospects
- Experience of corporate fundraising, or similar strategic partnerships role in commercial sector
- Sales skills and ability to network, pitch and be the externally-facing lead for the charity
- Experience of or demonstrable transferable skills in, line management