Sue Ryder | NW1, London | £38,000
About the role
Sue Ryder’s new five year strategy from 2018 to 2023 has a key objective to provide “more care for more people.”
The newly created role of Corporate Partnerships Manager will play a key part in helping to achieve this aim. They will do this by developing strategic and financially beneficial relationships with companies that align with Sue Ryder’s values and core service offerings.
With no financial target in year one, the postholder will build towards a target of £500k in year two.
Reporting to the Head of Philanthropy, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will develop and implement the charity’s corporate partnerships programme, looking at key areas of fundraising including hospices (seven UK wide) and retail (building partnerships that can grow donated goods and services for the retail network).
The postholder will:
- significantly grow income from corporate partnerships nationally
- creatively identify and cultivate partnership opportunities
- build and maintain excellent working relationships with retail and fundraising colleagues
We are looking for:
- proven ability to develop strong internal cross organisational relationships at a senior level
- proven and demonstrable new business wins – Charity or Commercial sector
- an exceptional networker that can follow up on warm leads and develop relationships from scratch
Closing date: Tuesday 23 April