Families are referred to Little Village via a network of over 2,300 professionals from more than 500 organisations, such as midwives, social workers and children’s centres. The charity’s dedicated staff are supported by a network of over 1,200 incredible volunteers, who are at the heart of everything they do, and without them Little Village wouldn’t exist.
This is an exciting time to join the team at Little Village and they already have a number of Charity of the Year and longer-term corporate supporters, with potential to grow. This role will account manage and shape the delivery of new and existing partnerships, ensuring they give maximum value to both Little Village and the communities in which their hubs are based.
This is a unique corporate partnerships role where you will play a crucial role in leveraging the support of corporate volunteers, gifts in kind, and pre-loved donation drives, alongside financial donations. Little Village heavily depends on a multifaceted approach to corporate partnerships, and you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the organisation’s growth and sustainability.
About the role
As Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Manage and develop relationships with new and existing corporate partnerships at four and five figure level, supporting a team income target of £500k
- Develop, manage and market a programme of volunteering opportunities, donation drives and sporting events that build Little Village’s relationships with businesses
- Support the delivery of the unique corporate volunteering programme, acting as the key point of contact for Little Village corporate volunteering to partners and prospects, liaising with the volunteering team, their hubs and warehouse to book in team sessions
- Develop and deliver partnership plans, including general administration such as sending out thank you and acknowledgment letters, providing fundraising resources, and providing regular reports to corporate donors on the impact of their support
Ideal skills and experience:
- Have experience in account management, new business, volunteer management or wider fundraising experience. We welcome applications from outside of the charity sector if you have transferable skills
- Be a people person with excellent relationship skills
- Negotiation skills, with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- You will be passionate about Little Village’s work with families living in poverty, as well as commitment to focus on sustainability and re-use
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Little Village will match your contributions by 3% on pensions