Homelessness charity | London | Up to £36,000
About the charity/role
Superb corporate/partnership fundraiser needed to deliver exceptional account management and cultivate new six-figure partnerships.
The charity has achieved incredibly tangible results from supporting disadvantaged people into jobs and housing, and as an employer holds a Sunday Times award – one of only three organisations to consistently rank in the Top 100 for the past 10 years.
We’re looking for a talented executive/officer ready to step up into a bigger role, or a talented commercial candidate in a similar role.
You’ll have the freedom to work creatively on existing partnerships and drive growth through strategically identifying new partners, working collaboratively with the Head of Fundraising on the wider corporate strategy.
This key role sits alongside the Trusts Manager and Major Donor Manager – a highly supportive and dynamic team – with support from two Fundraisers.
You’ll be managing the final stages of a £750k COTY partnership and a newly acquired £300k/three-year partnership, as well as others. You will lead on pitching and negotiating with all potential partners.
The team has a focused pipeline with several fantastic early-stage opportunities to build on, along with creative freedom to strategically target suitable organisations.
The role would suit someone with two to three years of experience in corporate fundraising, particularly in employee engagement/fundraising.
In return they offer a competitive salary, the option to work from either London office, a flexible hours and work from home policy, 30 days leave, and other benefits.
- Significant experience and understanding of best practice in partnership management
- A proven track record of successfully developing high-level relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including exceptional presentation skills
- Proven negotiation, influencing and interpersonal abilities
- Strong experience of budgeting and financial management
- A passionate individual with a real commitment to delivering significant growth.
Closes Saturday 26 October.