Health charity | London | Up to £36,000
About the charity/role
A leader in their field, this health charity provides incredible support through medical research, patient services and working to improve available NHS support.
Working closely with the Head of Corporate Development, this role is primarily a new business development role focusing on new partnerships and corporate sponsorship activities.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of developing high value corporate partnerships and sponsorships, excellent understanding of the corporate marketplace, be a confident presenter, and be a motivated member of staff.
- Sitting within a highly motivated team of three, you will work collaboratively and creatively towards the new business target of £150k+ (total corporate income currently £500k, with an exec doing most of the account management)
- Work with internal stakeholders to research and identify potential partnerships, focusing on sponsorship for events/conferences, COTY, strategic partnerships and some CRM
- Great opportunity to work closely with the Head of Corporate to develop the overall strategy in the short, medium and long term
- Increase regional corporate fundraising activities in partnership with Regional Development Managers
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder, who has demonstrated tenacity and passion for securing new partnerships
- Good track record for forging new partnerships
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker who enjoys working on strategies and bespoke ideas for each partner
- Experienced and comfortable working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Closing date: Monday 26 August.