Disability charity | Islington, London | Circa £35,000
About the charity/role
This thriving youth disability charity is looking for a brilliant Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser to develop existing partnerships (50%) and secure new strategic partnerships (50%).
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a close knit and ambitious team. You will work creatively to continue the positive development of the strategy, while also cross-working with all departments and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the successful development of new corporate supporters
- Proactively secure project funding and unrestricted income
- Account manage existing large corporate partnerships, maximising their collaboration and income potential
- Secure multi-year, high-value funding from corporate trusts and foundations
- Identify and apply for new charity of the year partnerships that fit with the charity’s strategy.
- Research and build sponsorship and cause-related marketing partnerships
- Line manage a Corporate Partnerships Executive, working collaboratively to achieve the team target of £320k across new and existing partnerships
- Work closely with the Director of Fundraising to identify opportunities and develop a new corporate strategy for 2020.
- Self-starter that can hit the ground running and act as a role model within the team
- Successful and demonstrable track record in securing new partnerships and developing an existing portfolio
- A great communicator, able to cross work with other departments to develop the best possible service and offering for partners
- Keen to take responsibility of an income stream, and work in unison with the charity’s mission and goals
- An out of the box thinker, who is looking for the freedom to be creative in their role and confident pitching to a range of different prospective partners.
Closing date: Tuesday 13 August.