Health/medical charity | Wimbledon | £38,500
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to generate some genuinely transformational partnerships over a sustained period for an international medical NGO.
With a target of c.£150k of new business in year one, the post holder will be afforded the time to build strategic, financially beneficial relationships, whilst also being on the lookout for any quick wins. They operate within an ideal working culture for a creative new business fundraiser, where new ideas are encouraged, allowing for blue sky thinking and bold approaches.
This postholder will:
- identify, cultivate and win new corporate partnerships with a team target of £150k
- develop and steward future financially beneficial relationships
- identify trends and new opportunities within the sector
We are looking for:
- a self-motivated new business fundraiser who thrives off creativity and opportunity
- a first class networker who can develop long-standing relationships
- demonstrable evidence of new business wins