Health/medical | London | £33,500 | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
Great career opportunity for someone with some corporate partnerships experience who is looking to develop and deepen their skills.
You’ll be exposed to both account management and new business, working closely with senior members of the team, and having a lot of visibility and recognition in the organisation.
There will an initial new business drive in this role, where there is a huge amount of opportunity. There are wins from the 2020 coronavirus appeal which can be followed up on, a brand new development board is being created, and there are some new trustees who have fantastic networks. Someone who is proactive, willing to pick up the phone and get out and about could have a huge amount of success here.
There is a team prospect researcher who will keep your prospect pipeline topped up with potential partners to look into. Building on recent success and momentum is key.
As and when new accounts are won, depending on your interests, there will be the option to start managing those accounts, too.
The role would suit someone who:
- wants to develop and improve their existing corporate partnerships experience
- has the proactive and ambitious nature to grow potential relationships into successful partnerships
- enjoys internal and external networking
- wants to work on both account management and new business
- Flexible home-working policy
- Access to NHS and Blue Light discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 13 September 2021.