Youth/children charity | Camden, London | £33,000
About the charity/role
This progressive, dynamic and highly effective charity is currently investing in their fundraising team, their reach and capacity by growing their fundraising headcount by two, with a Trust Fundraising Officer and Corporate Fundraising Officer.
Under a Director and reporting the Partnerships Manager, this team of four will develop the charity’s £2.3m voluntary income, almost 90% of which has been generated through trusts and corporate foundations. Income has grown by almost 20% in the last year. The next phase of development requires additional capacity and leveraging support from their excellent networks, via creative and engaging strategic partnerships.
This is an exciting time for a developing charity. They will continue to grow organically and to offer exceptional training and development opportunities.
- Develop relationships with corporates at a senior level, leveraging and engaging supportive senior stakeholders
- Build on and develop the cases for support and propositions and help create new opportunities for engagement
- Help develop their senior skills-based volunteering project
- Drive and develop warm, identified and new potential partners
- A proactive, confident and determined personality
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Creative and commercial instincts
Closing date: Thursday 11 July.