Youth/children charity | London | £28,500 to £37,000 DOE
About the charity/role
Use your strong relationship building skills to add value to the community fundraising team for this great children’s charity.
Manage the development and marketing of community products to help build relationships with a variety of supporters, ensuring they are fully engaged with the organisation and committed to raising as much money as possible.
- Develop and deliver on the marketing of community fundraising products
- Monitor and evaluate financial targets
- Deliver on exceptional stewardship for supporters
- Use your creativity to help develop new initiatives and ideas
To apply you will need to have:
- experience in a community fundraising environment, working to KPIs and exceeding targets
- experience managing high level supporters and fundraising volunteers, providing first class stewardship
- a strong commitment to providing excellent supporter care
- an understanding of the importance of accurate data capturing and experience in using it effectively
- proven experience in budget management
- excellent relationship building skills
- strong attention to detail