Youth/children charity | Home based and Belfast | £30,000 one year FTC
About the charity/role
This leading charity has good networks within the area and huge opportunities for growth. You’ll lead on engaging supporters using a wide fundraising portfolio. You will manage fundraising, challenge and cultivation events, small businesses and gifts in wills.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in:
- community, regional or volunteer fundraising
- planning and delivering events and talks that raise awareness
- fundraising regulations, advising and supporting those wanting to raise money for the charity
- working with local media to generate strong local publicity
- working towards ambitious targets and delivering on KPIs
Home based with regular days spent in the Belfast office and an expectation to be out and about across the area driving support for the charity.