Health/medical charity | London | £30,000
About the charity/role
This is a great opportunity to develop line management skills and lead on creating new community fundraising products. If you are a self-motivated, driven and ambitious relationship builder, this is a fantastic career development opportunity.
- Develop and deliver a community fundraising strategy
- Line manage an officer level role providing support and guidance
- Oversee and deliver a culture of excellent relationship management to all supporters
- Build strong relationships with community based groups
- Develop existing community fundraising products and evaluate to inform future planning
- Manage income budgets and ensure targets are met.
- Experience working in a community fundraising environment to agreed targets and keeping within budget
- Ideally experience working with high value supporters
- Familiarity of project management within a fundraising environment
- A commitment to ensuring a high level of supporter care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt these when necessary
- To thrive in this role you will be ambitious, enthusiastic and keen to develop personally and professionally
- It would be desirable if you had volunteer management experience, were confident to create new systems and had developed new fundraising products.