Royal British Legion | Hertfordshire | £25,469
About the charity/role
The Royal British Legion is looking for a Community Fundraiser to oversee and maximise the support engagement in Hertfordshire.
The charity is looking for an outgoing and personable fundraiser, with a great passion for customer service, to promote the charity’s cause and its activity in the community.
A keen relationship builder with a fundraising and/or business development background, you will raise the profile of the Poppy Appeal and maximise income generated in this geographical region.
- Coordinate all Poppy Appeal activity in Hertfordshire, ensuring that supporters and key stakeholders receive the support necessary to maximise the impact of the appeal
- Proactive focus on recruiting and supporting volunteers for Poppy Appeal activities
- Manage an agreed amount of relationships in your area and develop a portfolio of regional corporate partnerships to further support the Poppy Appeal.
- Experience in a home based role focused on regional/community fundraising
- A highly personable self starter, able to effectively communicate with a wide audience (public speaking experience is a plus)
- Experience and confidence in proactively recruiting and supporting volunteers
- Lives in Hertfordshire with access to a car
Closing date: Wednesday 15 May.