Homelessness charity | London | £32,500 to £35,500 (rising every year)
About the charity/role
The Community and Partnerships Coordinator will manage and develop a portfolio of community groups, low level corporate engagement relationships and individuals supporting their work. The charity’s clients and supporters are at the heart of everything they do, and they are looking for someone who shares their vision.
In a growing team with a target of £500,000, we are looking for a self-driven fundraiser who is motivated by achieving targets, delivering a memorable supporter experience and growing their portfolio. We are looking for someone who will engage, support and influence current community supporters while developing new and exciting relationships.
This role would suit a candidate looking for the next step in their career and to take significant responsibility for their income stream in a thriving and supportive organisation.
- Team of four currently (manager and three officers) plus regional fundraisers working parallel
- Work collaboratively with the team to build on the evolving community strategy
- Develop and support donor relationships, focusing on delivering an excellent service throughout
- Develop the journey with existing, new and high value supporters to maximise and strengthen community income (individual target of £200k)
- Opportunity to gain experience and skills in cultivating and managing lower level corporate partnerships
- Experience in community fundraising essential, events experience also beneficial
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker capable of researching and delivering new community products (particularly mass participation)
- Experienced in developing outstanding donor journeys
- Confident at presenting and public speaking
- Desire to work for a homelessness charity
Closing date: Tuesday 6 August.