Social welfare charity | NW London | circa £43,000
About the charity/role
Lead the community and events team to grow income generation from businesses, challenge events and individuals whilst providing exceptional supporter care and stewardship. Work closely with the local community to maximise links with schools and synagogues.
- Extensive community and events experience, including developing and delivering a strategy
- Line manage a community and events team (six direct reports)
- Project manage the teams events and initiatives, evaluating and developing as appropriate
- Oversee the marketing plan and materials for your team, and work closely with the marketing team to develop them
- Act as key contact for supporters on the fundraising committees
- Oversee compliance and health and safety, and ensure all activities follow the IoF codes of practice and charity law
To succeed in this role you will need:
- experience managing a team
- experience setting budgets, targets and supporting the team to deliver them
- knowledge of fundraising trends
- ability to build relationships at all levels
- strong project management and evaluations skills
- ideally, you will bring experience of the UK Jewish community
The role is for 36.25 hours per week 9:00-17:30 Monday to Friday.
Note: 2pm finish in winter on Fridays. 20 days holiday plus Jewish holidays and bank holidays.