Housing and homelessness | East London | £28,000
About the role
Bring your challenge events experience and commitment to supporter care to drive income generation and engage people in the local area.
- Manage a varied portfolio of owned and third party challenge events
- Promote events and engage supporters through social media
- Create a strategy that feeds into the overall fundraising strategy
- Evaluate the current ROI, and look for new opportunities to develop
- Help with on the day logistics as well as evaluation
To be successful in this role you will need:
- experience working in challenge events
- budget management experience and the ability to critically evaluate projects
- the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- to be motivated to take ownership of the events portfolio
- to be able to market to new and existing audiences through various communication channels
- lead on recruitment, retention and recognition of participants, making sure they have an exceptional experience
Ideally you will be flexible, fun, energetic and innovative, able to manage your own workload but also take some direction.