Health/medical charity | Southwark, London | £33,000 to £38,000
About the charity/role
Develop the team and shape the strategy to maximise potential from challenge events for this growing and ambitious charity.
- Lead, support and develop a team of five
- Manage the delivery of third party and bespoke events
- Grow event income through data-led insight and innovation
- Ensure the team delivers exceptional supporter care from the initial recruitment of participants through to on the day delivery and post event communications
- Report on monthly income results looking to maximise return on investment
To succeed in this role you need to:
- have significant challenge events fundraising experience and be abe to demonstrate how you have exceeding income targets
- be a strong and supportive manager, able to lead a team to achieve excellent ROI and deliver supporter care
- be sector aware and open to trying new things, reviewing and evaluating as needed
- have the ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and organise workloads
- be an excellent relationship builder, committed to working across teams to best benefit the organisation.
This charity offers core hours of 10am-4pm and one day working from home.