Royal British Legion | Borough, London | £29,390 (5 month contract)
About the charity/role
The Royal British Legion are the country’s largest Armed Forces charity, with 235,000 members and 110,000 volunteers, giving financial, social and emotional support to members and veterans of the British Armed Forces and their families.
The Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for the management of their Little Remembrance Cross Campaign, organising the lead up to the event while liaising with internal/ external stakeholders and agencies.
- Manage the planting of the tribute crosses for the Royal British Legion’s Little Remembrance Cross Campaign
- Organise in memory messages to be displayed on the crosses from supporters via direct mail.
- Liaise with creative agencies, the data services team and the supporter care team, whilst providing constructive feedback on direct mail responses and handling responses from supporters
- Manage the book of remembrance, which requires monthly reviewing and handling of data
- Assist with the organisation of upcoming events
- A direct marketing officer who is proficient in managing campaigns and products. Experience in events management is advantageous, but not essential.
- Someone with excellent organisation skills, as the role requires liaising with multiple agencies, suppliers and supporters simultaneously
- An individual who is proficient in handling data, using segmentation to utilise donor engagement