The Prince’s Trust | London, EC2M 7LS | £29,500 to £31,140
About the charity/role
The Prince’s Trust helps young people transform their lives by developing the confidence and skills to live, learn and earn. They have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of their work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next 10 years. They inspire them, support them and release their potential so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
To deliver their mission, they need to maximise engagement with their corporate partners, and win significant new partnerships as they look to raise an extra £10m+ a year to achieve their ambitious goals.
The Business Development team sits within the wider partnerships fundraising team and is responsible for developing new high value corporate partnerships that enable the Trust to achieve its goal to support disadvantaged young people.
In this new and exciting role, you will:
- be responsible for creating innovative partnerships which drive sponsorship and commercial income to support the Prince’s Trust’s young people
- work on a mixture of events such as Invest in Futures, the largest fundraising event at the charity
- creating high profile CRM campaigns, such as their partnership with Cafe Rouge
- drive new opportunities for sponsorship and commercial activity
- liaise closely with the partnership managers and internal colleagues to ensure the delivery of sponsorship partnerships on key events
We are looking for:
- someone with strong brand awareness and commercial
- a real team player keen to learn and develop their skills at one of the UK’s leading charity brands
- enthusiasm and a can-do attitude