Disability charity | Home based (Midlands, Wales and NE Anglia) | Circa £30,000
About the charity/role
Lead the strategic direction and relationship management of individual supporters, regional corporates and event participation for the area.
- Achieve fundraising targets for the area
- Recruit new supporters and continue to motivate and develop existing ones
- Identify new fundraising opportunities including local corporates, clubs and groups
- Deliver presentations on behalf of the charity and be the key advocate for their work across the Midlands, Wales and NE Anglia
- Some experience in fundraising (community/events/corporate)
- Strong volunteer manager with an understanding of their motivations
- Confident networker with great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to budget and reforcast
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
This is a home based role and you will need to hold a full UK driving licence.