Disability charity | London | £31,059
About the charity/role
This is an interesting opportunity for a direct marketing professional who has had previous experience or exposure to face-to-face and lottery, with a view to make this their specialism.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team as they will be managing their Friday Lottery, which has recently increased its players from 5,000 to 45,000 a week.
- Provide training and workshops to private site fundraisers on best practice, vision and current campaigns
- Liaise with external agencies and stakeholders, providing feedback and ensuring that the campaign is running smoothly
- Identify innovative ways to improve the Friday Lottery
- Monitor and track performance whilst ensuring that compliance is being maintained to a high standard
- A direct marketer who has managed f2f and private site fundraising campaigns.
- Someone who has experience in gaming – in particular Lottery
- Someone who has a background in street fundraising, if they can demonstrate exceptional knowledge around the subject