Disability charity | London | up to £36,000
About the charity/role
The Acquisition Manager will drive improvements in the supporter acquisition programme of this large and established charity. £1 million is being invested in their individual giving department, with projects in DRTV, new regular giving products and cash appeals.
This is a great opportunity to step up into a role with more responsibility, with the opportunity to managing a line report as the acquisition programme develops.
The charity needs an Acquisition Manager to:
- lead on the delivery of DRTV, liaising with creative agencies.
- project manage their cash appeals, harnessing digital, direct mail and DRTV to achieve fundraising targets.
- innovate and manage the delivery of regular giving products, a new area for the charity.
This role would best suit:
- an experienced campaign manager who has experience acquiring new supporters through DRTV, digital and regular giving products
- someone looking for a step up in responsibility, who wants to make the transition into management and take the lead on projects and campaigns
- an experienced creative who has a history of liaising with external creative agencies on campaigns.