Health/medical charity | London | £31,342
About the charity/role
The Direct Marketing Executive will help create a new regular giving product and provide a fresh take on this impressive charity’s payroll giving programme.
The charity has 12 people in its individual giving team, and is set to generate income of over £8m in 2019/20. In 2020/21 there will be more investment in people, systems and products, and an aim to grow the supporter base by over 15,000.
The team needs someone to bring experience of acquiring new donors and supporters from various channels (direct mail, digital, face-to-face), and of developing new acquisition products. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about finding improvements, and is keen to help an excellent charity innovate how it engages potential supporters.
The charity needs a Direct Marketing Executive to:
- take ownership of the project management of private site fundraising
- help to revitalise payroll giving, working with the corporate team
- manage twice-yearly cash appeals
- support a senior executive on the trialling of a new regular giving product
This role would best suit:
- a passionate and driven acquisition specialist who has a proven history of working well with external agencies and managing projects
- someone with experience in payroll giving (desirable)
- someone who is ambitious, an effective team worker and keen to learn.